From coast to coast, BBQ is one of America’s favorite pastimes. It doesn’t matter if it is large cities or the rural towns in the hills. It doesn’t matter what you use, charcoal, gas, or slow smoking that classic, saucy, signature barbeque flavor runs in American blood. There is just something special about grilling meat, veggies, and whatever else comes along. That being said, saddle up and grab yourself a beer because these are the top barbeque places in America. If you are near one of these fantastic barbeque joints, make sure you stop in and sample your favorites.
What do these BBQ Restaurants do well?
One of the main aspects of barbecue is where great restaurants get their meat. Meat pumped with hormones simply has a different taste than an animal that was grass fed. Next is the mixture between a marinade and dry rub. Be sure to moisturize your meat but keep the crispy outside flavor strong with a rub that is tasty to your pallet. Once you’ve mastered one type of meat move on and try another. Our favorites are brisket, pulled pork, and of course, ribs.
- Smoque BBQ, Chicago IL
- 4505 Burgers & BBQ– San Francisco, CA
- Pappy’s Smokehouse — St. Louis, Missouri
- Franklin Barbecue — Austin, Texas
- Buck’s Smokehouse — Destin, Florida
- HogsHead Café — Richmond, Virginia
- Captain’s BBQ — Palm Coast, Florida
- Andy Nelson’s Southern Pit BBQ — Cockeysville, Maryland
- Reuben’s Smokehouse — Fort Myers, Florida
- Bogart’s Smokehouse — St. Louis, Missouri
- Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que — Kansas City, Kansas
- Joe’s BBQ — Blue Ridge, Georgia
For more information please go to mypreferredtravel.com or call us at 844.253.3168.