Traveling is difficult enough already. You have to think about where you will stay, how you will get there, and what you will do once you’re there! My Preferred Travel would like to help you! We collaborated the ultimate list of travel destination guides in the U.S.A. Look at these guides for information about the specific city, activities, or just travel ideas.
- Las Vegas, NV-http://www.lvcva.com/ The city that never sleeps has options for you! Enjoy the nightlife, shows and more.
- Miami, FL-http://www.miamiandbeaches.com/things-to-do Beautiful beaches, warm sunshine and lots of activities.
3.Orlando, FL- http://orlandotouristinformationbureau.com/ Amusement parks, beaches, and lots of family activities.
- Maui, HI-http://www.gohawaii.com/en/maui/guidebook/top-sights Surfing, luaus, and sightseeing.
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL-http://www.sunny.org/ways-to-play/attractions/ This Atlantic coast city offers tours of the everglades, botanical gardens and much more.
- Los Angeles, CA- Explore Hollywood, Disneyland or the Disney concert hall and Ocean Piers such as the Santa Monica Pier. http://www.discoverlosangeles.com/explore/guides?gclid=CI7RkdfvwcUCFcRgfgod0iAAlw
- San Francisco, CA- http://www.sanfrancisco.travel/explore/activities Beautiful sites at the Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown. Enjoy San Francisco’s diverse culture.
- Myrtle Beach, SC- http://discoversouthcarolina.com/products/25503 See the Boardwalk, beaches, and shopping boutiques await you in this coastal city.
- Gatlinburg, TN-http://www.attractions-gatlinburg.com/ Visit the Space needle, see the gorgeous Smoky Mountains and swim in the roaring rivers.
- New Orleans, LA- http://www.louisianatravel.com/cities/new-orleans Visit the Jackson square, participate in Mardi Gras, or take a step back in time at the French Quarter neighborhood.
- San Diego, CA-http://www.sandiego.com/attractions See the animals at the San Diego Zoo, shop stay and eat at the Gaslamp Quarter, or relax on the white sand beaches.
- New York City, NY- http://www.iloveny.com/ Admire the Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island. Don’t forget the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty and Times Square.
For more information on tips, trends, and destinations go to mypreferredtravel.com